WHAT IS AN SMART KEY/ELECTRONIC KEY?
Securelock smart door locks are capable of generating a Smart Key or Electronic Key to be used to open the Smart Lock. This can be generated and be passed to other users using Mobile App for IOS/Android. There's no need to create duplicate keys or hiding mechanical keys behind the plants just to provide it guests or other members of family.
WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF USING DIGITAL DOOR LOCKS?
Your Smartphone is Now a Smart Key. Lock and unlock your door, create virtual keys for guests, and keep track of who comes, all from your smartphone.
- Access your home through your fingertips. You can lock and unlock your door with Touch Screen Keypad
- Control Who Has Access and When. Choose to grant access for a few weeks, a few hours, a few minutes, or even specific dates and times; you’re in control.
- Never Copy a Key Again. Send a virtual key from anywhere instantly—all from the TTLock app.
- No More Fumbling for Keys. Digital Home Smart Lock auto-locks behind you for peace of mind and unlocks with just a click of your mobile phone or keypad input to the touchscreen.
- Know Who Comes and Goes. A 24/7 activity log in the TTLock app tracks who enters your home and when.
- Simple, DIY Installation. Securelock Smart Lock installs in about 30 minutes with just a screwdriver and is powered by four AA batteries with backup battery capability.
- Mechanical Key are still Available. Several ways to unlock your home using Mechanical Key, Mobile Application and Keypad Touchscreen.
CAN I GRANT ACCESS/PERMISSION TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY?
Yes, you can give permission/access to anyone you'd like, but they need to download the mobile app, create an account, and verify their account before they can be granted access.
Another way to share the access is by sending a keypad code. Keypad access granted will permanent, temporary, or on specific time and day.
WHAT KIND OF BATTERIES DOES SMART LOCK REQUIRES AND HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
Securelock digital products has a low power consumption. With just 4 AA battery, it can unlock about 5,000 times, battery life for more than a year.
HOW MANY TIMES YOU CAN INPUT AN INCORRECT PASSWORD?
When you enter an incorrect password 5 times it will disable the unlocking for 5 minutes before you can re-enter the password again
HOW DO I ACCEPT A BLUETOOTH KEY?
To accept via a link:
1. Click on the link to open the mobile app
2. Sign in or Register (if you do not have an account yet)
3. A pop-up "You have successfully claimed your bluetooth key" will appear - click Ok.
4. Tap on the Bluetooth key to unlock the lock
HOW DO I CREATE PIN CODES?
PIN codes can be generated on the app in 2 ways:
1. On the Home screen, click on the lock name and Passcode
2. Select either Permanent, Timed, Cyclic, One Time or Customized
3. Click Generate button
HOW DO I ALLOW OTHERS TO UNLOCK THE LOCK USING A PIN CODE?
To allow others to use a PIN code, you may wish to generate a PIN code for them, depending on the type of access you wish to grant them.
HOW DO I PREVENT SOMEONE FROM GUESSING MY PIN CODES?
The possibility of such risk is minimal with:
1. Security lock out mode: Lock will go unresponsive for 5 minutes after 5 tries of invalid pin-codes.
2. Decoy Pin feature: Enter random digits before your actual pin-codes to confuse possible guesses.